Sunday, July 28, 2013

too drunk to go outside

mom
J...Do you really think in the midst of highly emotional pain that either one of us is a priority??....She is ignoring me too.

Jessica Amber Murray
i sure hope we are. we're alive. he's dead. it's not like he got hit by a train. he's been mentally retarded for months. as an individual, bob died some time in the spring. he's been a shell ever since. he was living a horrible, painful existence. this is a release from agony. it should be a celebration, really. i don't expect either of them to really get that. but to suggest that i should go starve so they can mourn over somebody who's been dying a horrific, slow, painful death for the last two years is just ridiculous.

i would have pushed for euthanasia weeks ago. it would have been the humane thing to do.

mom
I hear you J....But your sister is devastated...I don't know how to approach her right now? We have to remember that she is with a precious child!....I really don't want to stress her out any more right now.

Jessica Amber Murray
sitting on the computer for five minutes to help her sibling carry through with a universally understood plan that was in fact already budgeted for via a request that was entirely expected for days shouldn't be a stressful occurrence. if she can't do that for me, fuck her. selfish bitch.

i don't really have much patience for any of them anymore. they're all a bunch of self-absorbed assholes.

mom
I know exactly your aggressive feeling right now!....

Jessica Amber Murray
it's not aggression, it's frustration. i'm not asking for her to drive out to get me. i'm asking for her to check her email, respond with whether she can help or not and, if she can, help. it's not going to interfere with whatever she's doing. seems like all i can do is go into odsp tomorrow and ask if they have any kind of advance system for rent. if they don't, i'm not giving up the apartment to go cry with a bunch of people that clearly don't give a fuck about me. i'll mourn on my own. i don't need a fucking parade. fuck them.

there's no rational way to interpret this than that nobody cares. i'm sorry; it's the only way to parse it.

why should i give a fuck about somebody that can't be fucking bothered to take five minutes to answer an email? this isn't the first time i've had to deal with this self-absorbed, myopic fucking me-me-me attitude. it's despicable, really.

mom
OK!...How can I help? There is a money thinggy down the street from me.

Jessica Amber Murray
what is it, exactly? a western union?

mom
I thinks so

Jessica Amber Murray
ok, i'm not sure. i've never used it before. it might even be closed. let me google quickly.

mom
What do i do?

Jessica Amber Murray
two minutes, i'll check.

mom
K

Jessica Amber Murray
wait. are you sober enough to walk out of the house with a lot of money and feel safe?

mom
Well... I guess I could be...But have to fix my face!LOL

Jessica Amber Murray
ok, well that's the least of my concerns.

mom
Where do I go?

Jessica Amber Murray
ok. first, can you call this number and see if they're open: ***********. it's an "ez cash" down montreal road. there's a money mart that's closer but i don't think they do wires.

there may be a $20 charge, but just take it out of whatever you're wiring, that's fine.

mom
SO THEN..If they don't do wires(which I am suspect about)...How do you want me to send?

K...got your information. Will do my best K

Jessica Amber Murray
you wouldn't be able to without using online banking or walking into a bank very early in the morning with the same information i just provided you with. are you comfortable transferring from your bank account? the bank would make you do that. but it's probably safer to wait, if you're comfortable, and can be sure you can be at one at like 8:00.

mom
Is there anyway to do in online?

Jessica Amber Murray
you can do it online, but you have to do it from bank to bank.

at this time of night all the banks are closed, so the money would have to be *in* the bank already. if you're tipsy, stay in, mom.

mom
Only poblem with online is that the money is not in the bank!

Jessica Amber Murray
yeah. so you can't do it like that. did you call the place? are they open?

mom
No... I have to walk out of here with a shitload of cash.

You know how I look!... I will be a sitting duck!

I will do it tomorrow.

Jessica Amber Murray
yeah. ok, so that's not a great idea at this time of night on foot, i agree. so, if you walk into a bank and wire it from your account will they track it?

the answer is probably yes.

mom
Not sure how this system works? I was thinking I would just bring my cash in(and of course their eyes will pop out of their heads!(.......And Deal with them accordingly....

Jessica Amber Murray
lol. yeah. maybe bring a friend you trust? and can you just make sure you keep in touch in the morning so i know what's happening?

mom
K... I am not afraid during the dayrtime.

Jessica Amber Murray
alright.