Sunday, July 28, 2013

she would have promised me a pony if i asked for one

Jessica Amber Murray
it was $1300.

mom
I will give you$3,000.00....

Will that be enough??

Jessica Amber Murray
wow. well, that's a whole lot, mom. that's more than enough.

mom
Well.. Perhaps pay a few months rent with it.

Don't tell disabilty though!

Jessica Amber Murray
yeah, that would be perfect for that. listen, i'm going to jump offline for two seconds to walk across the street to try and call my sister. i'll be back in a few minutes.

mom
K

Tell her to call me. Or just show up at my door.

Jessica Amber Murray
k. i tried to call collect, and it was blocked. then i tried to call nana collect, and it was blocked. so i spent five dollars on an answering machine message. great. now i have to wait and see how she responds.