Sunday, July 28, 2013

intervention

mom
Geesh!...My Love....I hate that this on facebook in any shape or form.

Jessica Amber Murray
i called nana again. she says she'll do it. you're probably on the phone with her right now.

mom
what did she say?

i'm not on the phone with anyone

Jessica Amber Murray
she said she'd call you and that she'll transfer the money in the morning.

mom
like i'm going to pay her back then?

or she's just going to give it to you?

Jessica Amber Murray
i think she was expecting you'd give it to her. i'm planning on paying you back either way, so it's sort of up to you guys to talk about. just let me know who i'm paying back :)

sister via mom’s facebook account
This is your sister. I will send you an email interac transfer when I get home. I will send $1500, and she will give me the cash. That is how much she can give you right now.

As you can imagine, I don't feel as though I'm being a selfish bitch for not responding to emails every five minute right now. I was up all night the last three nights in a row, and needed to get some sleep today.

Anyway, hopefully that is enough for you to both get the place you want and get a bus back in time for Thursday.

She is yelling about how you better not be spending it on drugs.

Jessica Amber Murray
ok. i just got back from a pay phone and see that she sent me an email saying essentially as much. in the sense that i was over-reacting, i apologize; to be oppressively logical, as i so often am, the fact is that you did actually respond, so the premise that you weren’t going to is flawed and the conclusion that would have followed had you not responded does not follow now that you have. that said, you can imagine i'm not feeling the grandest at the moment, either. i don't do drugs...

ask her to use death.to.koalas@gmail.com.

sister via mom’s facebook account
Ok, anyway, with regards to the bus ticket, the web fare for greyhound is WAY cheaper than you walking in an buying a ticket.

I suggest you use an online bank transfer for it through the greyhound website.

Jessica Amber Murray
yeah. it's cheaper if you buy more than three days in advance, too. i'm just not sure what the best day to go is yet. i may be here until wednesday morning, even. i'll figure this out tomorrow afternoon.

sister via mom’s facebook account
Ok, I HAVE to get out of here right now, as you can imagine.

I'll email you when I get home / at Dad's.