Thursday, August 1, 2013

Re: moving

From: "Jessica Murray" <dfhldgdhdlhfdla@gmail.com>
To: stepmother’s email address

my sister will have more information about this, and i'm going to have to keep you updated because the plan isn't firmed yet...

...but i do NOT need to go over and measure stuff tomorrow. my mother's boyfriend is going to get a truck and the three of us will drive down there. she's really curious about the place.

now, what he's going to do is drop the truck off on monday or tuesday afternoon. i'll load it up. then we'll go either monday or tuesday night. he's just not sure what he can book yet.

i'm going to have to drop by a little before then with the remaining things. i'm going to call my grandmother in the morning before i leave. it might make the most sense to do *that* tomorrow night. it would just require opening the garage door for me, and she'll be with me. the thing is she goes away to the cottage for the weekend, so if i don't get it tomorrow night then i'll have to wait until at least monday.

either way, she'd be driving me, so i'd be there with somebody else.

j