Thursday, August 1, 2013

concrete plans to actually move to windsor

mom
Talked to Don...He is willing. He doesn't want to drive his own truck though....No insurance, nor license plates on it anymore. But is willing to secure a truck and drive it. He wants to know how much stuff you have so to know what size of truck to rent. He is going to call you later tonight and talk to you himself.

Jessica Amber Murray
alright. did he want to take the bus back? that would be cheaper.

(gas)

mom
We all three will be in the truck(dog too)...Him and I(and dog)...Will have to rest a bit and then just drive back.

Jessica Amber Murray
ok. my sister is being weird about giving me the money tomorrow. she wants to give it to you instead. i dunno.

mom
He is thinking of dropping the truck off at your location(I guess your father's?)...And you will have to be responsible for load up....On I think either Monday or Tuesday....We will all leave probably on probably Tuesday night....

Jessica Amber Murray
ok. that should work fine. but they charge you by the day. would make sense to drop it on the same day we're leaving.

mom
Yes..He has friends in the business, so can secure a cheaper rate.

Jessica Amber Murray
swell. ok, well i think i should be ok with either the biggest budget van or the smallest truck.

i think the van should probably be ok, but if he's getting a special rate, maybe the smallest truck might be a better idea just to be safe.

mom
Yes...your sister is supposed to drop by later with the money....Don will take care of securing the truck...He just wanted to know how much stuff you have. He is going to call you later...Will you be at Nanny's?

A valid driver's license along with a credit card is needed.

It will be his.

I have to pay him back though....And he wants $200.00 for himself. I was a bit taken aback by his demand really..But, I think it will still be cheaper in the long run.

Have to pay for all meals and coffees as well...He say's he doesn't want it to cost him a nickel. Fine!.......He will lose 2 day's pay...Whatever.

That's what the 200 lousy bucks is about....K...Whatever. I agree..Do You?

Agreed.

Whatever is left is for you.

Jessica Amber Murray
well, i'm looking at this cash as yours. it's certainly the *easiest* way. can you budget it, though? 200 - don 450 - gas 100? - food ? rental it's adding up. if i can find a straight driver and send them home on the bus, it's $450. i may be able to do even cheaper using a trucker. i'm kind of feeling a little bit guilty getting you to pay for this and sort of want it to be as cheap as possible. i was planning on giving you what was left back, in all honesty. so, i mean...i think it's up to you... this is guaranteed, and it's safe, but it's going to cost you more in the end.

the thing is if you're both coming then the bus back doesn't save much money; 225 for gas vs. roughly that for two bus tickets.

...but if just one of you comes it's a lot cheaper... i guess it depends if the experience is worth it to you or not.

mom
I would love to see your new place and get to experience a little of where you will be existing. It is worth it to me.

Jessica Amber Murray
ok, so i guess we're planning for that. we're going to be there wednesday morning, then? i have to call the guy.

mom
What Guy?...Don will secure the truck....He is going to call you later at Nanny's?

Will you be at Nanny's tonight around 9 or so?

Jessica Amber Murray
the guy in windsor. he wants to know when we'll be there.

i should be here tonight, yeah.

mom
He is going to call you and will talk to you himself.

Jessica Amber Murray
ok

mom
K

Prolly Wednesday....Tell him then.

Jessica Amber Murray
i'll call him tomorrow, i should talk to don first.

mom
Yes....True.

I am looking forward to our road-trip adventure together!..... <3 ;) (y) :)

Jessica Amber Murray
lol

mom
No drugs and alcohol allowed though!...I was told very firmly...K...I can abide for sure. Coffees from Timmy's is welcome!....Smoking tobacco is unfortunate(I know)...Will be involved.

Jessica Amber Murray
i still smoke tobacco. my sister was saying you were worried i was going to spend the money on drugs. i don't actually do drugs. i smoke a mild amount of pot socially (i rarely pay for it), and i might do mushrooms roughly once a year but that's really it. i'm not a drug person....

mom
Glad to hear!...I am just an old worry wart. An Old Mother Hen, A Protective Mother Bear Of Her Precious Cubs.

Jessica Amber Murray
i have been drinking more than usual lately, but it's mostly because i'm bored. that should cut down when i get my studio set back up.

mom
I think that is my main reason for drinking as well.

Jessica Amber Murray
well, i don't drink like you do, that's for sure...just a few a night...but it's been fairly frequent...

mom
' :o .. :)

I have a feeling that your sister will be here shortly. Charlie Brown is pacing and telling me.....

He just pooed on his doggy diaper...And that is a sign...That someone is on their way...Funny how animals are so damn psychic!

Don't think she will stay long....Cause I look scarier than the classic witch cartoon!...LOL....I will look better though when you see me...I promise...Although you may secretly disagree!..... ;)

Hope Don doesn't show up here too!..He's supposed to go home and call you from his place...His number is **********. I am just too ugly and stinky(for sure) right now. Think Nanny still has that service on her phone..When you see that number.....Answer it.....You will hear his voice anyway.

Jessica Amber Murray
yeah, i'll pick it up when he calls.

mom
Hope your sister show ups soon...I just want to lay my weary old head down for about 6 hours at least. Again, I will be a bit of a disappointment to her..Stink, Scarey look and all...But there is nothing i can do about it at the moment. If, I disappear into the shower, I will miss her.

Jessica Amber Murray
i suppose she called?

mom
No...She isn't supposed to call again...Just show up.

I suppose I should be making a better effort to have a better personal appearance....But, I simply have no energy at all anymore. I am exhausted...I am sure she is as well, and will understand.