Thursday, August 1, 2013

Jeff
You talking about your dads stuff and pictures?

Jessica Amber Murray
his cds, his trophies, his medals, his clothes, everything...

Jeff
Who the Fuck?

Jessica Amber Murray
my stepmother.

i don't get along with her so well, but it's really something else not to let a kid sort through their father's stuff before it's tossed to the curb. wow.

Jeff
I have to say the coldest shit I've heard in my life! If be so pissed I'm not sure how long id be in jail for!no way to still get any of it or is it already gone?

Jessica Amber Murray
no, it's gone. all i gots is pics.

Jeff
Not a total loss..some is better then none but shame on your stepmom cause that's not right man. Pictures are good because your end up looking at them years later and don't have to put a face to the name. And if ya have kids they see what he looks like young and old eh. Kids might not be on the list right now but just saying.

Jessica Amber Murray
no, i'm glad i have the pictures, don't get me wrong on that.