Thursday, August 8, 2013

Jessica Amber Murray
you left yourself logged into google. i didn't read your email. could have, though.

ESA
Ok. Uhm i forgot to log outta everything. Please dont read mah shit.

Jessica Amber Murray
don't worry, i'll only post the most embarrassing things i can find in public :P (in all honesty, you can trust me on this. i didn't even hack your facebook account.)

ESA
Hahaha i hope so. Not that theres much thats embarassing. More dirty stuff i dont want my parents to see

Also. How the hell are ya? Youre in windsor!!!!!

Hows the first four days treating you

Jessica Amber Murray
it's not too exciting so far, i've mostly been unpacking and doing fun things like putting up drapes. when i've left the house it's just been to go get stuff. I figure I should have things sorted out by friday, but I may be out of cash until the first....lol. well, this is a big move for me. i took everything i owned. like, i'm buying appliances. a month lost is sort of minor in context.

ESA
What do you mean by a month lost? Also add mackaye on FB

Jessica Amber Murray
well, just that it's going to be a month before everything is set up and life is back to normal.