Thursday, August 8, 2013

can you please check the storage for boxes

From: Jessica Murray <death.to.koalas@gmail.com>
To: grandmother’s email address

hi.

I've got everything moved in. i'll send you some pictures when it's all set up. that's going to take a few weeks because i have to get some tables and shelves and stuff.

there are a few renovations that were left undone, as well. i'll have to ask the landlord about them. they're either not things I really care about (it looks like they were going to change the light fixture in the bathroom....not that i care that they didn't, but it would have been if they screwed the old fixture back in!) or things that will be quick to fix (the closet door in the bedroom was taken off to paint and never put back on). i'll have to do that today.

i'm certain you have a box of mine because it consisted of things i took down off the wall at the very last moment. there was a picture that sarah drew of me, a 'certificate of provenance' from a band called coil and other things that are invaluable to me. if it's not downstairs in storage, it must be in one of your closets. can you do a thorough check for me and get back to me on this?

j