Friday, August 16, 2013

finding receipts

Jessica Amber Murray
could you get me a receipt for the moving van? i need it to claim for odsp. the office can't print off anything with a dollar amount, which is what i need.

mom
Yes... I can do that. I will actually get Don to make one for more. He did that for me when I moved.

Are you actually coming here at the end of the month? I could give you this receipt then...Or how will I send it...

I guess I can mail it to your address.

I will get him to make it this weekend.

Jessica Amber Murray
make it? i kind of need it to be real. how would he make a receipt? i don't seriously plan on coming back at the end of the month. do you have scan abilities? you could email it to me, and i could print it off.

mom
He used to move people...He has an old receipt book, and the stamper. It worked for me. I don't have scan abilities...But, I think Nanny does...Not sure though? I can just mail it to you.

Jessica Amber Murray
nana can scan it. it will take a while to mail it. i don't really want him to do that. can he get a real receipt? or, if he can't, can you make sure he makes the receipt the actual amount?

mom
I do have the original receipt...If you would prefer?

K...She is gone to the cottage for the weekend...But will get to her place on Monday then.

I will call her now...Don't think she has even left yet.

Jessica Amber Murray
yes, the original, please. i'm not even sure they'll refund me at all. it turns out it's a city thing, now. i don't want to get caught, really. just getting the actual amount would be very useful. i won't get it there until monday, anyways, so that's ok, if you can email it.

mom
I am chatting with her now. I will go to her apartment on Monday...

Jessica Amber Murray
thanks...

mom
OK... I will go to her place Monday afternoon, and the two of us duncehats will figure out how to do this!...LOL

Do you have any advice for us?

Jessica Amber Murray
it's pretty easy. just take an sd card or usb stick and put it in the side of the scanner. then click on scan in the front. it will scan it to the media. you can then take the media and put it in your computer. i think it only has an sd card, though. she probably has an sd card with her camera, but if you have one then you should bring it just in case.

mom
Oh Crap! I don't have a usb stick...But will buy one...Wanted one anyways.

Jessica Amber Murray
no, you need an sd card.

mom
I will get one at walmart over the weekend. What is an sd card?

You mean the card in a camera?

You are dealing with two duncehats here...

I think I can figure it out...I will research how to do it.

I can get on her computer and email it to you. My sd card is probably not compatible with her stuff...It is a really old obsolete camera. I think, I will just purchase the usb stick.

She seems to know how to scan...She just doesn't know how to email it to you...Bu, I know how to do that.

Jessica Amber Murray
no, i don't think there's a usb in there. either way, she has a brand new usb stick in her room. i think the only out is an sd card. i'd bring it just in case.

she'll probably use the sd in her camera.

mom
K...Don has one that his son's girlfriend gave him... I am going to retrieve it this weekend.

He doesn't even know what the heck it even is....I know where it is and am going to take it.

I will give it back to him...I am not a thief!...I will just borrow it without his knowledge...Cause he is such a strange bird anyways.

I think I have guilted him out so much that he is going to give me back the balance of the money that he tried to coerce...I will give it to you...That was what I wanted to do anyways. I wanted to give you some cash when I saw you...I am just so sad that it didn't work out that way...And he knows exactly how I feel about it now.