Friday, August 16, 2013

check-in pt 2

Jessica Amber Murray
updates? i'm actually surprisingly worried about you. it's sort of scaring me. has there been any change in your condition? what have they told you?

ESA
I dunno. Vague stuff. I think it was kind of an overdose. They hooked me up to a bunch of stuff like saline and heart monitors, and fed me and then gave me this drug like vallium. Im good -ish now. Much better than before. Still in pain, but not panicky

No hallucinations for a while

Jessica Amber Murray
they may have put you on benzos. it sounds like they're treating it like an od, anyways. did they say how long you're in for?

ESA
I done now. I was kept for 5 hours.

And it was an od sort of i guess.

Jessica Amber Murray
i'm just relieved you weren't going through a meth overdose. that was what was freaking me out...

ESA
I guess i was high on methcaline

Lolol

I think i was going through a meth overdose.

Jessica Amber Murray
did they say mesc, specifically?

ESA
No.

Jessica Amber Murray
(mescaline is a psychedelic; methamphetamine is what i was worried about)

mdma has properties of meth and of mesc, though. ha.

ESA
I was combining the to just for fun. Methcaline. And no i definitely dont think it was mesc. Definitely acid or dmt or both or something