Thursday, July 18, 2013

staying in for the night, but why am i getting tracers?

ESA
are you going to asylum tonihgtÉ

É

Jessica Amber Murray
that accent acute is a little unnecessary.

i think i need a jessica night.

ESA
my keyboard switched to French. its supposed to be a question mark. yeah, I don't want to either, but I promised dylan.

Jessica Amber Murray
i'm actually a little weirded out about not remembering how we got home last night. did we walk? cab?

ESA
half walked, and then cabbed

wow, I didnèt know you werrethat drunk

Jessica Amber Murray
i'm a little concerned i wasn't drunk. did i pay at all?

ESA
no I think playa payed

Jessica Amber Murray
my knees are really weirdly wobbly today. i've been randomly dizzy. i'm getting mushroom trip like reality swirls.

i left my drink out a few times.

i should be more careful with that.

ESA
hangover!

i feel a little weird too

Jessica Amber Murray
it's not normal hangover stuff, though. my knees don't normally get like this, that's for sure.

ESA
sshitttt

fuck i don't want to go to the asylum...

but i need to say bye to dylan.

Jessica Amber Murray
then don't go. he can't be leaving tonight. invite him over for coffee tomorrow.

ESA
yeah but still hell be mad if i don't go.