Thursday, September 23, 2021

so, i had a teeth cleaning, today, and it sort of cut my day in half. but i got some rest - no random orgasm. finally. - and hope to get almost or all of this done by the morning.

i would normally want to do a couple of books a week, but this one is pretty big - bigger than your average asimov text, anyways. i'm fearful that i'll be running in spot if i just focus on catching up, so i need to ensure i'm back on schedule by saturday morning.

the music is the primary priority, and the reading only fits into the puzzle, right now, in terms of the broader liner note narrative. you might interpret this as more interesting than the music, and that's your decision. i'm cognizant of the truth that my writing seems to generate more interest than my compositions, even if it's not what i'd rather be the case. but, understand that, in my mind, i'm writing a summary of my childhood in the context of my existence, as a musician. this would not be of interest to me, otherwise.

so, there's one more story in section III to type up.