Wednesday, November 22, 2017

so, i don't even know what the hell is going on, but i'm starting to get alarmed, and concerned that i may have to file this appeal, after all.

i got my respondent's letter respecting evidence in the mail, today. i suspect the lawyer didn't look into the situation very closely, as he's trying to rule out evidence that was used in court under the argument that it wasn't served on the landlord. i actually have until the 4th to file, but i should know what's going on by the 29th.

i thought i was just being overly cautious in waiting the situation out before i informed by landlord of an intention to leave. see, if i tell them i'm leaving, and something doesn't pan out, i'm in a lot of trouble. so, it's better for me to be quiet until i actually get the keys. my due diligence is in getting the keys as quickly as possible.

however, my down payment hasn't gone through yet. i called my bank, and they're telling me there's no evidence it was cashed. i called the landlord yesterday and she told me she cashed it. i have a receipt, and a lease, right?

the company on the lease does not exist on the internet, which basically means they don't exist at all. what the fuck? i need to figure out who owns this building...

i went to odsp yesterday; my worker was gone last week, so i had to wait until she came back. she tried to get me to sign a direct deposit form, which i thought was a little odd, and that she'd fax the information afterwards. so, i called the city directly and they told me that she actually can't do that, and she's supposed to call them. so, i'm going to have to go in tomorrow and demand that we call the city together, and i'm listening in on the process. and, if she won't, i'm going to have to go over her head, somehow.

i also called some moving people that were referred to me by the city, and they said they'd call the worker directly, which is odd. i'll find out tomorrow if they called the worker or not.

it feels like i'm dealing with some kind of local cult that's out to get me, or something. it's very strange, to say the least.

maybe it all aligns properly in the next 48 hours.

but, if that check doesn't clear soon, i'm going to have to get the documents ready.