Tuesday, October 20, 2015

what if it's my ears?

i'm swapping cables around and....i haven't convinced myself yet...but it almost seems like the tweeter in my left ear is broken.

that tic. it's on my left side. and it's something to do with my ear. i kind of know already that a bone didn't heal properly. i've been waiting to be completely done smoking before i go to a doctor.

i need to make some calls this morning. i'm isolating this afternoon. if i can isolate it to my left ear, i'll have to go to the clinic.

i'm aware that this is most likely psycho-somatic. but, i'm running out of ideas.

the election is done. liberal majority, i'm looking forward to legal pot here, in canada. that will make life so much easier. but, the distraction is over, now, and i really want to get some kind of answer.

if it's my ear, it at least explains everything. kind of scary. but it adds up.

this is part of the reason why i wanted to get all my musical ideas worked out first, then focus on academics later. your ears are only artistically useful until you're about 40. that's my hypothesis as to why so many people get lame after 40: their ears stop working right.