Tuesday, August 11, 2015

i just had an immense feeling of being overwhelmed and it's got me very anxious.

i was very careful to make sure i went through everything in order to prevent myself from spinning around in circles and losing track of myself. then, i had to spin back to 1998 to finish what i'm now calling inriclaimed in order to close the period 1 disc to move on to the later discs - and the fact that my brain has been focusing on troubleshooting for the last month has got me all jumbled up and disordered, now that i'm back at it.

i don't like that feeling. i'm very structured. very ordered.

i've got myself a flow chart. when i get into it, the anxiety will pass.

just to recall, i'm currently working on appending music to inri008 and inri009. i may end up adding a few tracks to inri007. and i've got a few extra mixes that i haven't decided on what i'm doing with, yet.

this is inri008:
https://jasonparent.bandcamp.com/album/inrimixed

this is inri009:
https://jasonparent.bandcamp.com/album/inriclaimed