Sunday, July 26, 2015

on second thought, i didn't have anything to back up - it was already scripted. so, it's been done. and it's reinstalling.

on the off chance that i'm fighting against some kind of outside force that is reading this, i want you to think about the lengths that i've gone to and ask whether you feel it's worthwhile to continue to interfere.

the next step is concluding that the hardware is broken, and that's going to put me in an essentially irresolvable position that's going to cause me to stop mixing anything at all for a very extended - and perhaps permanent - length of time. i'm on disability. it's going to take me a long time to save up to replace that piece of equipment. and, depending on my incoming disability analysis, i might very well choose to end my life, instead.