Saturday, June 28, 2014

as i expected, letting my hand heal a few days was a good move. i haven't slept in a few days, and i need to eat immediately, but, eyelids permitting, i may be able to get the electric version up by the end of the night.

i need another week for my fingernails for the classical version.

i've also decided to do an expressive version when i get around to filming myself. i mean, the piece is sort of robotic. and it's sort of ironic that the only scores i've ever not run ramshackle over are my own. i don't want to put the video up under pretensions of being a guitar hero or something. first, it's not challenging enough. second, fuck that nonsense, anyways. it's a nice piece. i'm an expressive player. i should play to my strengths.

but i do feel the need to get proper versions up first. like i said, it's going to be a bit, anyways, so i'd might as well have some fun with it.