Thursday, August 15, 2013

mom
Are you there? Just wanna get that jerk off my ass.

Told him he can stuff money he dishonestly procured unscrupulously from me up his ass...If he needs it that badly....I just want him out of my life!

I deplore him with every cell of my being.

I could be a real bitch...But, I just don't want to have to deal with him anymore. He is relentless about his property!....He has already threatened me...I just want to give him back his and walk away...

I personally believe that if he never gets it back and has to purchase a new one...It is about the same amount that he dishonestly stole from me...So retributive justice is what he should get...I believe in it so strongly....But not at a price that I have to end up paying for...My Peace Of Mind...

He will get his just recompense, exactly what he deserves in the end....I have faith on that one.

He will miss me, but, I will not miss him....I am free!

I vow to remain single for the rest of my life.