Monday, July 29, 2013

mom
Hope everything works out for you. And I love you very much! I wish I wasn't so drunk when I saw your sister last night...I hardly ever see her and just wish I would have been sober.

You can't claim anything by the way with Disability ...The cut out the moving allowance.

They

I have to get some better glasses...The ones I have are crap!

Be very careful what you disclose to them!

My advice is to NOT TELL THEM MUCH...Except J...They are going to know!...Because they have access to your bank account!

They can be real fuckers!

Remember when you lived with me? I had to pay all this large amount of money back....They took it off monthly....It just stopped last month!...I finally don't owe them any money anymore.

Of course apparently I owed them thousands from before you were living with me too.

They don't let you get away with ANYTHING!

I think if it is an inheritance....You are OK with it.....I think your stepmother may have to give a letter or something.....Tell her to include mine in there as well...

Jessica Amber Murray
i can claim up to a certain amount as a gift, not an inheritance. that's my plan. the moving allowance is still on the web site, but it's 'discretionary’.