Thursday, July 25, 2013

i'm in windsor

from: Jessica Murray <death.to.koalas@gmail.com>
To: grandmother’s email address

it took about 24 hours to hitch here.

i'm staying at a friend of a friend's.

i'm looking at two bedroom apartments for myself. they're around $600-650, which is still very cheap. i'm going to see what's available and make a decision from there. windsor is kind of boring from my perspective, so i'm going to be setting my standards high. i don't totally mind living somewhere boring if i can get the space i need to record.

that being said, i'm going to check rent prices in places like perth before i make a decision. that's a lot closer.

i was upset the other day because my dad had just called. he was slipping into paralysis and was calling to say goodbye before he lost his ability to talk. i was really borderline in a state of shock. talking just didn't interest me, i wanted to think.

it's probably going to be a while before i get back. i'll keep you updated.

j