Friday, July 16, 2021

so, i went to determine if i missed any calls when my box was full, and i realized that 

- the bone place never called back. i left a new message.
- my doctor called. i called them back, and they couldn't tell me why. i think it was about the amino acids.
- my bank called

my bank called? when?

right when i was supposed to get the security transfer last week when i was trying to do an e-transfer.\

so, i tested it and it worked. great. now, i have a micro cassette recorder coming, too.

so, to recap, this is what i've got already:
- one person coffee maker
- backup fan
- big bookcase
- new broom
- new computer keyboard
- 4 gb backup ram for 32-bit pc, 1 gb backup ram for 16-bit pc, 2 gb of ram for 90s laptop
- micro orange crush 3w amp
- vox ac30 headphone plug
- two tanktops (one blue, one pink)

and this is what is coming:
- micro cassette recorder
- the bottom of the vox combo + pignose + circuit for strat?
- a wood flute to replace the one my aunt bought me in 1998, and since just broke due to being old. that flute was used on several recordings, actually.
- the two tank tops  <---shipped
- sennheiser replacement headphones  <---stuck in customes